Come explore how a Wooster education can be a reality for your family. To recognize the unique context in which we're all living, we have streamlined our application process:
- APPLY NOW
WAIVED all application fees through Friday, August 31
- Reduced required documents:
- Single Common Report/Recommendation
- Augmented our Variable Tuition funds and accelerated our process
We invite you to visit campus virtually so you get to know us better and to learn more!
Corporate Matching Gift Program
A corporate matching gift is an easy way to increase the impact of a personal contribution to Wooster School. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift program, you can generate an additional gift that can double or triple your contribution. See whether your employer participates in our Matching Gift Program.
Here's how to make a matching gift:
- Ask your human resources department about your company's matching gift policy.
- If your company participates, obtain a matching gift form from your employer and send the completed form to Wooster School with your donation.
- Your company sends the matching gift to Wooster School once they receive our verification.
Please mail all gifts and forms to:
Office of Advancement
91 Miry Brook Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Wooster School's tax identification number is 06-0653144.
If you have questions, contact David Newman, Assistant Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org.