You have 1 PagePop. View
- Alumni/ae: Must have graduated a minimum of 5 years ago and will be evaluated on athletic achievements, sportsmanship, leadership, and team play. Their actions must have brought credit to themselves, their team, and the school.
- Coach: Must either be retired or have left Wooster and will be evaluated on their performance as a coach – keeping in mind such qualities as teaching skills, life lessons, building character, etc…
- Other: Any other individual with an official tie to Wooster – such as an athletic trainer, long-time volunteer, or a “friend” to the program.
- All seniors who have earned the Outstanding Athlete Award will be eligible for consideration.
- All school record holders, which have stood the test of time (minimum of 10 years) will be eligible for consideration.
- All multiple MVP award winners will be eligible for consideration.
- All other nominations must have the approval of the Nominating Committee to be eligible for consideration.
- Inductions will occur every 5 years.
- It is preferable to select recipients who are in a Reunion year, whenever possible.
- The Nominating Committee will collect nominations from a variety of sources and make recommendations of those individuals it deems worthy of inclusion to the Selection Committee.
- Members of the Wooster School Board of Trustees Alumni Committee