The Wooster School Athletics community gathered on Tuesday night for the Upper School Spring Sports Season Celebration.
Wooster School's athletic celebrations are a unique experience. The athletics department continues to seek ways to balance the "team" experience with that of the "individual." Finding room for student-athletes, coaches, and parents to reflect and share their favorite memories is a community and team building exercise and one that we feel is important to the success of our program.
Our athletic celebration began as a whole group. After a brief introduction; teams, along with their parents and coaches, moved to locations to share their experiences, talk about the growth they have seen over the course of the season, and celebrate the shared experience.
The night concluded with beverages, fruit, and snacks; and the handing out of traditional awards. This celebration was personal and meaningful as we continue to be "Minding What Matters" in all areas of school life.
Listed below are all of the night's individual award winners.
- Most Valuable: Bennett Wattles and Josh Carone
- Most Improved: Jarrett White
Varsity Boys Tennis
- Most Valuable: Charlie Stuhr
- Most Improved: Alex Stein
- Coaches Award: Andrew Felton
Varsity Girls Tennis
- Most Valuable: Alix Wadehra
- Most Improved: Karelin Dominguez
- Coaches Award: Emmanuella Aspras
- Most Valuable: Todd Blamires
- Most Improved: Charlie Snow
- Coaches Award: Liam Weaver
Varsity Boys Lacrosse
- Most Valuable: Jacob Smith
- Most Improved: Braden Langis
- Coaches Award: James Rapp
Varsity Girls Lacrosse
- Most Valuable: Morgan McCutcheon
- Most Improved: Libby Hinshaw
- Coaches Award: Brittany Reid
Varsity Ultimate Frisbee
- Most Valuable: Drew Schnaudigel
- Most Improved: Ollie Felicione
- Coaches Award: Brandon Reid
Junior Varsity Ultimate Frisbee
- Most Valuable: John Burke
- Most Improved: Amy Zhao
- Coaches Award: Ross Spellman