Theater Attendance Protocols
Prior to purchasing tickets, we ask patrons to review our current protocols.
- All patrons must be vaccinated for COVID-19 to attend.
- All patrons will need to provide proof of vaccination to enter the theater.
- All unvaccinated patrons (including those 12 years old and younger) will not be permitted to attend the performance.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask, properly covering the mouth and nose, regardless of vaccination status while indoors.
- Patrons will be seated at a distance of 3 feet from each other.
- Patrons who have any symptoms of illness should stay home and not attend the performance.
- All performers will be masked when not on stage.
- Performers will only be allowed to remove their masks while on stage.
- Food and drink will not be allowed in the theater.
- Water will be available for purchase during intermission.
- Patrons may gather in the Alumni Gymnasium or outside of the building during intermissions. While indoors, masks must remain on.
- Patrons will not be allowed to gather in hallways during intermissions.