Highlights for 2020!
Smaller is better, Summer at Wooster 2020 will be limiting enrollment in all of our programs to ensure that all of our campers have a great experience.
- The Trailblazer Program (1st and 2nd grade) and Pioneer Program (3rd through 5th grade) are back to give our campers their own unique camp experience.
- The Generals Program (6th through 8th grade) is improved to give campers experiences in a variety of daily activities including art, tennis, enrichment, recreation, and swimming.
- Our Summer Theater Program returns with Session I Aladdin, Jr. from July 6 - July 17 and Session II Moana, Jr. from July 20 - July 31.
- Specialty camps for the Generals campers including, Cooking Academy, Coding, and Mad Science.
- Early Bird discount on camp enrollment during February.
- Sibling discounts available for all families.
Experience the Difference at Summer at Wooster!
Our camp experience is designed around giving kids the chance to tap into what makes them happy, what challenges them, what sparks curiosity, what causes fits of giggles, what inspires creativity, what drives ambition, and what creates lasting friendships.
Summer at Wooster runs from June 22 – August 7 for 4 year olds through 8th grade.
Each week offers a variety of exciting activities and fun!
Remember: We will be closed on Friday, July 3.
Session 1: June 22 - June 26
Bring your own lunch, optional day trips for Trailblazers, Pioneers and Generals, only session that has a daily pay option, and Community Service Program for 9th and 10th graders.
Session 2: June 29 - July 2
Old school arts and crafts, bring your own lunch, and Volleyball camp
Session 3: July 6 - July 10
Camp provided lunch, Session I of Theater camp begins, Cooking Academy option for Generals, Coding Camp for Generals, and CIT Session I starts for 2 weeks
Session 4: July 13 - July 17
Camp provided lunch, Theater Session I continues, and Cooking Academy option for Generals
Session 5: July 20 - July 24
Camp provided lunch, Session II of Theater camp begins, Cooking Academy option for Generals, Mad Science Camp, CIT Session II starts for 2 weeks
Session 6: July 27 - July 31
Camp provided lunch, Theater Session II continues, and Mad Science Camp
Session 7: August 3 - August 7
Camp provided lunch, optional day trips return for Trailblazers, Pioneers, and Generals
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the camp office at 203-830-3921!