Current Plan for the Calendar for 2020-2021 (effective 2.11.2021)
Click here for a PDF copy of our 2020-2021 School Calendar (revised 3.11.2021). Click here for a PDF copy of our 2021-2022 School Calendar.
Helping Students with Learning Differences Navigate the College Search Process
Please note that this meeting is open to all students and families in the Upper School but will be most relevant for students with diagnosed learning differences and/or formal learning plans. Also, the information in the workshop is targeting students in their junior year but will be relevant for students in their freshman and sophomore years as well.
The meeting will include information about:
- Postsecondary options and the continuum of support available;
- How to assess colleges and the services offered;
- Finding the right fit;
- Application process for LD programs;
- How to get accommodations if you are not in an LD program;
- How we work together (the student, the family, and Wooster) through this process.