Our mission is to extend the opportunity for a Wooster education to as many families as possible.
Variable Tuition Estimator
In order to help prospective families better understand their potential financial obligation should their child be admitted to Wooster School, the Office of Admission has created the Variable Tuition Estimator. The estimator is not a calculator, and your actual variable tuition amount might not match the information provided. Many personal factors such as net worth, elder care, cost of living, and the actual cost of other tuition-charging schools, are not taken into account by the estimator, but are taken into account when assessing a family's actual variable tuition number. Institutional factors such as the number of students seeking Variable Tuition, and the composition of particular grade levels can also factor into decisions.
Tuition And Fees for 2024-2025 Academic Year
|Grades 9 - 12
|The Pathways Program
|The Bridge Program
- Does every family applying to Wooster need to submit financial forms?
- Does an application for Variable Tuition affect a student’s chances of admission to the school?
- When will a family learn if they have been offered Variable Tuition?
- Are all students who are offered admission also offered Variable Tuition if their parents qualify?
- If a ninth grader’s family participates in Variable Tuition, does the student stay in the program until graduation?
- What kind of economic situation qualifies a family for acceptance into the program?
- If a family does not receive Variable Tuition one year, can they reapply the following year?
- Is Variable Tuition available for The Bridge Program or Pathways Program?